We understand key workers may be working longer hours and may no longer have access to a full range of travel choices, such as public transport. This means they may be struggling to find and pay for parking near work or at a vulnerable person or patient's home.
In the face of this pandemic it is essential that NHS, social care staff and volunteers can carry out their vital work without worrying about paying for car parking.
Key Worker Permits Using MiPermit
- Bristol City Council - NHS / Health Worker Permits
- Chichester District Council - NHS / Social Care Permits
- Colchester Council - NHS / Key Worker Permits
- Cotswold District Council - NHS / Care Worker Permits
- Forest of Dean District Council - NHS Permits
- Gloucestershire County Council - NHS Permits
- Ipswich Borough Council - Critical Care Workers
- London Borough of Barking & Dagenham - Key Workers Permits
- Nottinghamshire County Council - NHS & Key Workers Permits
- Swindon Borough Council - Critical Care Permits
Additional Links for Key Workers